While today was sort of boring, it was so nice to just relax and not worry about studying or doing homework. That doesn't mean I have nothing to do over break, though, as graduate-school and job applications are calling--no, shouting--my name. There is SO much I'm looking forward to doing, though! Here are some of those things.
- I get to spend time with so many of my friends whom I hardly get to see, including Meghan, Jenni, and Makayla.
- Eating at all of my favorite restaurants (read: Zoe's House of Pancakes) in the area.
- Going to Somerset to pick out the perfect birthday gifts for one of my littles (Claire) and one of my grandlittles (Lindsay).
- Trying out some of my new Birchbox goodies!
- Petting as many dogs and cats as possible.
- Working on expanding this baby blog.
- Napping. All the time.
It's nothing too eventful, but it's just what I need right now. It has been an extremely long semester.
My all-time favorite dog picture, featuring yours truly.