One year ago today, I moved to Washington for the most incredible four months of my life. That aside, this was definitely my year. So many wonderful things happened and I had so many great experiences, it's hard to believe it all happened within just one year. Here are some highlights:
- I held my dream internship of over two years at the Embassy of France in Washington, D.C.
- I went on to spend my summer interning in Tours, France.
- I traveled to England, Morocco, Israel, all around France, and the East Coast.
- I achieved my first 4.0 semester in college!
- I made amazing contacts, and even more amazing friends.
- I saw so many old friends who live/go to school outside of Michigan. Sara, Mitch, Hillary, Louis, Abraham, Inbar, Liran, Natalie, and Adi. Some of whom I hadn't seen in almost four years.
- Most importantly, I figured myself out. I decided upon a career, found my path to it, and feel more confident in my own skin.
Here's to an even better 2014. Happy New Year!
Embassy of France; Oval Office; Buckingham Palace; city of Tours; Saadian Tombs in Marrakech, Morocco; beach in Tel Aviv