Now that I can use Photoshop (after all, it is my job), I thought I'd try out a flat-lay collage! I never get on a plane without these essentials:
- A roomy tote bag with a zip close (to make sure that no one can reach inside)
- Wallet, passport, phone, phone charger, earbuds...you know, the obvious stuff
- Sunglasses (I love to sit by the window, but the sun is definitely brighter in air than on land!)
- An empty water bottle, hand lotion, and lip balm to make sure I stay hydrated and moisturized
- An eye mask for when I'm ready for a nap
- My Kindle for iPhone app--I can't even tell you how many books I've read on that thing!
- I always feel super gross after sleeping on board (and especially after a long flight), so a travel toothbrush/toothpaste, face wipes, small hairbrush, and dry shampoo are a must
- Ibuprofen, because you never know when a headache may hit
- A pen may sound silly, but some countries require you to fill out customs forms upon or even before entering, so this can be a huge time saver
- Last but not least, an adapter (if I'm going to a different country)--nothing worse than arriving and being unable to recharge your phone right away!
So tell me, what are your plane essentials?